Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Interlock 7 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5, or 7-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
- Boarding – Low-profile drop-stitch construction provides easy boarding access from the water.
- Max Weight – 1,000 lb. (454 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 15 cm welded single-layer drop-stitch
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 7 each on 2 sides, 5 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight (Optional) – 550 lb. (250 kg)
- Anchor Points – 1
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.