Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Welded Drop-stitch – Integrates 10cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing route to the launch platform.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play areas accommodate more users.
- Swing – Incorporates a giant swing feature with optional trapeze bar for ultimate fun.
- Swim Platform – Provides an integrated staging and rest area.
- Boarding – Offers easy re-boarding access from the water thanks to low-profile drop-stitch construction.
- Max Weight – 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight, Swing Seat 225 lb. (100 kg).
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3, 10cm single layer drop-stitch
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 40’ (12.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 6,600 lb. (3,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 6
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 1 side.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.