Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Slide Straps – Positive, integrated ladderlock buckle/ strap attachment.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Slide – Features an exciting drop slide for ultimate enjoyment.
- Max Weight – 250 lb. (114 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.60 mm / 22 oz Duratex
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – N/A
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 3 each on 2 sides.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.