Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 2 secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valves to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – 3 integrated novice climbing walls and 2 advanced climbing lines.
- Slide – Features an exciting warped-luge slide and mini-drop slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Mid-level jump opportunities add to the fun.
- Cave – Adds interest with a shaded cave feature.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Max Weight – 2,000 lb. (907 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3.
- Dimensions – 27’-6” L (838 cm) x 15’-2” W (462 cm) x 10’-7” H (323 cm).
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 17,600 lb. (8,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 8
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on two sides.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.