Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 4 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Multiple interior and exterior climbing routes.
- Jump – Numerous jump areas add to the excitement.
- Cave – Adds interest with an integrated cave feature and interior spaces.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Meridian Mesh – Uniquely configured to reduce cleaning requirements.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4,5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on all 4 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.