Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Integrates welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing line.
- Slide – Features an exciting zero entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Jump feature adds to the excitement.
- Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 1 side.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as the Freefall 6 Landing Pad, Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.