Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Poolside – Allows the safe use of Freefall 6 slide at the pool edge.
- Max Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex
- Minimum Distance from Shore – N/A
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – Side of the pool.
- Anchor Rings – 1
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 1 side.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.