Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 4 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing walls.
- Slide – Features an exciting mini drop slide feature which adds to the excitement.
- Jump – Dedicated jump station or Blast zone never gets old!
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Duratex PVC.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 4 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Points – 2, or 1 with 2-way bridle.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.