Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 10cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Double-Layer – Fused double-layer drop-stitch construction for commercial-grade longevity.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Balance – Offers a challenging balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 10 cm welded double-layer fused drop-stitch.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Points – 2, or 1 with 2-way bridle.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.