Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 10cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Double-Layer – Fused double-layer drop-stitch construction for commercial-grade longevity.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Balance – Offers a challenging balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 10 cm welded double-layer fused drop-stitch.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Points – 2, or 1 with 2-way bridle.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.