Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 8 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Numerous climbing routes add challenge and diversity.
- Cave – Offers a spacious, shaded interior cave feature.
- Jump – Numerous jump opportunities keep things lively.
- Multi-level – Multi-level play keeps many users engaged.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Meridian Mesh – Uniquely configured to reduce cleaning requirements.
- Crow’s Nest – Provides arena-style seating at the top of the structure.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
- Max Weight – 2,400 lb. (1089 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Dimensions – 14’-7” L (445 cm) x 14’-7” W (445 cm) x 7’-5” H (226 cm).
- Minimum Required Water Depth – 8’ (2.4 m)
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on all 8 sides.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.