Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- I-Beam – Rugged welded I-beam construction with 3-layer seams
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
- Interlock 7 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5, or 7-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Shade – Adds a covered shade top where users can gather out of the sun.
- Seating – Includes generous comfy bench seating for relaxing and socializing.
- Table – Provides functional table space for games and entertaining.
- Cupholders – Nothing invites a party like a full set of cupholders.
- Cooler Drop – Mesh bottom cutout accommodates most small to mid-size beverage coolers.
- Boarding – Low-profile drop-stitch construction provides easy boarding access from the water.
- Max Weight – 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 15 cm single-layer drop-stitch, 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 7 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Points – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.