Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- I-Beam – Rugged welded I-beam construction with 3-layer seams
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
- Interlock 7 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5, or 7-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Shade – Adds a covered shade feature where users can gather out of the sun.
- Seating – Includes generous, cushy seating for relaxing and socializing.
- Table – Provides functional table space for games and entertaining.
- Cupholders – Nothing invites a party better than a full set of cupholders.
- Boarding – Low-profile drop-stitch construction provides easy boarding access from the water.
- Max Weight – 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 15 cm single-layer drop-stitch, 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 7 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Points – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Please view the O.G. Lounge Tech Sheet for mooring details.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.