Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 3 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve(s) to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated cliffhanger ledge provides a climbing traverse as alternate route.
- Slide – Features an exciting warped-luge slide corner for ultimate enjoyment.
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- Max Weight – 400 lb. (181 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3 PVC.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 2, or 1 with 2-way bridle.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 3 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.