Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valves to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – 2 integrated novice and 2 advanced climbing lines.
- Slide – Features an exciting warped-luge slide and 2 mini-drop slide features for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Mid-level jump opportunities add to the fun.
- Cave – Adds interest with a shaded cave feature.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Max Weight – 2,000 lb. (907 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 17,600 lb. (8,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 8
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on one side.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.