Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure, tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Interlock 9 – 2 sets of secure, tamper-free 5, 7, or 9-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
- Boarding – Provides easy boarding access from the water thanks to low-profile drop-stitch construction.
- Max Weight – 2,000 lb. (907 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex, 15 cm welded single-layer drop-stitch.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 9 each on 2 sides, 5 each on 2 sides.
- Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Points – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.