Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 3 secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – 3 integrated advanced climbing lines.
- Slide – Features an exciting zero entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Multiple jump stations add to the excitement.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 3 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.