Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Integrates welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 3 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing line.
- Slide – Features an exciting zero entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Jump feature adds to the excitement.
- Cave – Adds interest with an integrated cave/ interior feature.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Weight – 1,000 lb. (454 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 6,600 lb. (3,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 3 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.