Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Shade – Adds a covered shade feature where users or park employees can rest or gather out of the sun.
- Max Weight – 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
- Materials – 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 8
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 4 each on 4 tent legs.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.