Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Advanced climbing wall offers a significant challenge.
- Jump – Dropping or jumping off the wall adds to the excitement.
- Max Weight – 250 lb. (114 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.80 mm / 28 oz Duratex
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – No anchoring required.
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – Bottom: 5, Side 2.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.