Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Balance – Offers a challenging balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Max Weight – 400 lb. (181 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (250 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 2
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.