Key Technical Features
- Welded Dropstitch – 15cm welded dropstitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Seating – Includes generous, cushy seating for relaxing and socializing.
- Cooler Drop – Mesh bottom cutout accommodates most small to mid-size beverage coolers.
- Corner – Functions as a critical direction change in the park layout.
- Boarding – Provides easy boarding access from the water thanks to low-profile dropstitch construction.
- Max Weight – 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight.
- Material – 15 cm single-layer drop-stitch, 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 3.3’ (0.98 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 sides.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- Most Lakefront items require 3.5 – 5psi to function properly. With this in mind, the best pump for the Lakefront items is the Hurricane 110V 3.6 Pump. Alternatively, any Aquaglide kayak or SUP pump with a Halkey Roberts type valve can be utilized, such as Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump. The Accelerator Pump can reach 20 psi and be used to inflate any of our items with its 12V vehicle adapter.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.