Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance in our signature items.
- Tritex Cx3– Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
- Interlock 5 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Features
- Climb – Multiple interior and exterior climbing routes.
- Jump – Numerous jump areas add to the excitement.
- Bridge – Provides ingress/ egress for enclosed aquapark rings.
- Max Weight – 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3 PVC.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 ends.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.